- If Americans know one person who dishes out financial advice, it’s Suze Orman. She’s huge, right? USA Today (who doesn’t trust this reputable publication? Um, okay, sarcasm creeping in …) says Suze has been called “a force in the world of personal finance” and “a one woman financial advice powerhouse.” Never mind those shiny accolades,…Learn More »
- There’s a website that goes by the name of Rockstar Finance. The primary purpose of the site is to aggregate all personal finance blogs in one space, and organize blog postings according to subject matter, and other relevant categories. As of today, the site boasts 1,321 listed blogs. That’s a whole lot of folks (including…Learn More »
- As I write this, it is one day before Halloween, one day before North Americans jive to the Monster Mash and Time Warp, shed their standard wardrobe in favor of a scary, weird, sexy and/or funny costume, watch a horror flick or two, and feast on anything and everything sweet and tasty and completely and…Learn More »
- A fellow investing friend of mind (let’s call him High Flyer) likes to invest in penny stocks (i.e., share value less than a buck). And though he knows I don’t touch highly speculative stocks, he still likes to share his excitement with me. Every time he does so, I remind him that he may as…Learn More »
- Since 2012, the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has undertaken an annual comparative study of happiness within nations. The study measures ...
- Yesterday, a homeless man knocked on our front door asking for work. ‘Anything you can offer’, he gently said. I thought for a moment then recalled that there were ...
- Elon Musk, founder and CEO of Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA), recently did something highly unusual: he disparaged his company. Specifically, he knocked ...
- This blog is about money. Investing money, saving money, spending money. And happiness. - Happiness?
Connect with usChoose Balance and Wealth
Here at BuddhaMoney, we’re a spirited community. And we’re also totally energized and focused on making all BuddhaMoney members wealthier and wiser through sharing thoughts, ideas, and sprinklings of humour.
BuddhaMoney starts the conversation through blog postings. Our members participate through reading and commenting on our Facebook page, Twitter, and Community Forum.
For anyone who forgets to visit with BuddhaMoney every day (Buddha forbid!), subscribe to our RSS feed or we will happily send our musings to you via email - to be sure you don’t miss us too much.