- The word is that Robo-Advisors are good for your financial health. Why? Because they offer similar services as the human kind of financial advisor at lower cost. If you’re paying less in management fees, your returns are higher, your portfolio fatter. That’s the dominant sales pitch. And with the nascent industry growing from $16 billion…Learn More »
- I know, the headline sounds like the beginning of a well-worn joke or a film title that’s trying too hard to be irreverent. But here’s the thing: this post is really about a Rabbi, a Monk, and Money, as odd as the title may seem. Then again, this is BuddhaMoney. And we’re known to sprinkle…Learn More »
- You know the saying that goes something like, ‘they have so much money they don’t know what to do with it’? I’ve come across folks like this. Folks who are wealthy, who have more money than they’ll ever need, and who are at a loss as to what to do with their good fortune. Invariably,…Learn More »
- Several years ago, believers in the ‘Peak Oil’ theory prophesized that our world had reached the height of oil extraction. Moving forward, they said, oil extraction was doomed to permanent decline before eventually ceasing altogether. A friend of mine (“Squawker”) was an unwavering proponent of the theory. He was bug eyed passionate about telling all…Learn More »
- If you haven’t visited Winnipeg, Manitoba, well, put it on your list of places to go. Smack dab in the geographical middle of nowhere, some 450 miles (735 km) north of Minneapolis, flatter than the proverbial pancake, the 8th largest Canadian city is the antithesis of La La Land; gritty and real, its people genuine…
- Here’s some news to light up the BuddhaMoney smile: in less than two months of blogging, BuddhaMoney has cracked the top 100 of...
- It took me several hours to write this post. Once the final draft was complete, I was reviewing for edits when,...
- This blog is about money. Investing money, saving money, spending money. And happiness. - Happiness?
Connect with usChoose Balance and Wealth
Here at BuddhaMoney, we’re a spirited community. And we’re also totally energized and focused on making all BuddhaMoney members wealthier and wiser through sharing thoughts, ideas, and sprinklings of humour.
BuddhaMoney starts the conversation through blog postings. Our members participate through reading and commenting on our Facebook page, Twitter, and Community Forum.
For anyone who forgets to visit with BuddhaMoney every day (Buddha forbid!), subscribe to our RSS feed or we will happily send our musings to you via email - to be sure you don’t miss us too much.