- After reading an article about the upcoming Initial Public Offering (‘IPO’) of Roots Ltd., a Toronto based clothing company, Mermaid, a friend of mine, called to ask for my thoughts. She was familiar with the Roots brand, had shopped there over the years, and wanted to know if this beaver sporting Canadian retailer presents a good…Learn More »
- Back in July, I posted an article titled, The Danish Way of Wealth. The article was a hit, with readers sending me oodles of positive feedback. And included in the feedback were comments from a few kind souls who were born and raised in Denmark. Not being an expert on the home of Hans Christian…Learn More »
- About one year ago, my cell phone contract expired allowing me to upgrade my phone. At the urging of my totally plugged in teenage son, who threatened incessant ridiculing of me for using ancient technology, I upgraded from an iPhone 5c to an iPhone 6. Sure, I had the option of choosing the current model,…Learn More »
- Financial experts aren’t shy about telling you which way the wind will blow. Confident, at times brash, they broadcast insights into the future. Deliver crystal ball readings. And talk as if predictions and reality are one and the same. As if they KNOW what will happen tomorrow. How kind. How thoughtful. How generous. To play…Learn More »
- Since 2012, the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has undertaken an annual comparative study of happiness within nations. The study measures ...
- Yesterday, a homeless man knocked on our front door asking for work. ‘Anything you can offer’, he gently said. I thought for a moment then recalled that there were ...
- Elon Musk, founder and CEO of Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA), recently did something highly unusual: he disparaged his company. Specifically, he knocked ...
- This blog is about money. Investing money, saving money, spending money. And happiness. - Happiness?
Connect with usChoose Balance and Wealth
Here at BuddhaMoney, we’re a spirited community. And we’re also totally energized and focused on making all BuddhaMoney members wealthier and wiser through sharing thoughts, ideas, and sprinklings of humour.
BuddhaMoney starts the conversation through blog postings. Our members participate through reading and commenting on our Facebook page, Twitter, and Community Forum.
For anyone who forgets to visit with BuddhaMoney every day (Buddha forbid!), subscribe to our RSS feed or we will happily send our musings to you via email - to be sure you don’t miss us too much.